Spend, Save and Invest Smartly

Investor Servicing:Who will do?

India being one of the fastest growing economies in the world has attracted even a tea shop vendor towards the capital markets and there are hundreds of investment options for each investor, moreover thousands of middlemen’s and brokers to go through. Of course it is not at all a bad sign, but

Are they all investing in the right option?
Are they all getting back their money in the right time?
Are they all getting the expected returns on their investments?
Are they all aware of the growth of their investments?

Every investor will think thousand times before investing even a single rupee as it is his hard earned money and he invests with a strong motive of creating wealth for his future and to accomplish all his personal and family goals.

An Investment Manager or a Relationship Manager has to give the maximum service to the client after the sales to keep him updated about his investments and its growth. I am in to the finance industry from quiet a long time and all my clients are happy with the services what I was providing and what my team is providing now.

After sales services for an investor is as important as medicines to a patient after operation. In Indian Investment market 95% of the business is happening through 5% of financial consultants and 5% of the business is happening through remaining 95% of the financial consultants.

I always feel that the mistake is not only from the sales people, even the investors are also the reason for this spoiling, baseless, futureless and misleading growth of the industry and for the growth of unprofessional finance people. Creating a rule takes years but breaking the same will not take even a minute as it can be started by even one individual.

This discussion can be continued in 100s of pages, but that will not give us the solution. All we need to do now is :
• Investor Education and Awareness Programs has to be conducted
• Manpower Management and Development Initiatives
• Strengthening of Investor Grievance Cells
• Strong Law and Order support to keep up ethics in the Industry
• Initiatives has to be taken to increase transparency in all the transactions one does
• Lot more has to be done to strengthens online investor support and compliance system

Above said things cannot be implemented by one or two. There should be a common Revolution by all the investors to kill the words like Miss selling, miss guiding and poor after sales services kind of activities. No body has to enter roads to do this; we can do this if we know how to face people. We spend 24*7 for money making but we don’t even spend few hours in a week to manage our hard-earned money effectively and profitably. Before making even a single investment decision, make sure that you are thorough with at least the basics of the concept/plan.

Fill Up the Below Form

Get Personalised Advice

Financial Planning
Tax Planning
Investment Planning